We don’t know about you, but we’re a little [read: a lotta] emotional after this weekend’s general conference. Here are ten times conference made us feel all of the feels:
1. When members of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir wept through “Come Thou Fount,” especially this man:
*Cue sudden and unexpected sobbing.
3. When the camera panned to Sister Wixom’s tear-filled eyes as the Primary Presidency got released.
We’re okay…we’re…not okay. *cry*
4. When President Monson and Elder Hales had to be helped by security/other apostles to the pulpit and we were all emotionally them.
5. When Elder Kearon shared his experiences with refugees and you could see the love pouring from his tender British eyes.
*sniff* We’re not crying! *sniff*
6. When President Uchtdorf, visibly touched by Elder Kearon’s remarks, was barely able to conduct the rest of the meeting through his tears.
CAN’T. EMOTIONALLY. HANDLE.
7. When President Eyring choked up during his opening comments as he pleaded with us to listen to the prophet; again, when Elder Arnold talked about rescuing those who have gone astray. Pretty much during every single talk. #RealTalk
8. When Elder Johnson spoke about the death of his daughter and read an excerpt from her journal about the hope the resurrection brings.
We’re done. Just…so done. *hiccuping sob*
9. When Elder Holland spoke to our souls and asked us if we knew how much Church leaders love us.
10. When conference ended far too quickly.
What conference moments stirred your soul this weekend? Tell us in the comments below!